Jeff started his career in Real Estate in 1996 with Parklane Homes, selling new and custom tailored homes in the Tri-City area. Driven by a passion for this beautiful city, and for helping people, Jeff completed his real estate license in the spring of 1998. He has been marketing the Greater Vancouver area, and has created a successful business built on referrals and repeat business ever since.
Jeff is happily married and living with his four children and two dogs in North Vancouver. He is very passionate about real estate and is happy to be working with Team 3000 Realty.
Jeff looks forward to meeting and helping new and present clients fulfill their real estate dreams.
6 Reasons to Call Me First…
How I help my clients:
- I care! I am in this business because I love to help people successfully buy and sell real estate.
- I help! I help buyers see the value in your home, and I help sellers maximize their value with staging and presentation advise.
- I know the market! I am specialist in the local market, immersed in buying and selling, and on top of the trends.
- I do the legwork! MLS® and online searching are important tools — but I also cover the area in detail. I walk through hundreds of houses every year and keep up to the minute on new listings so I see the real values and I can advise my clients accordingly.
- I have the experience! I know the area, the market, the trends, the homes, the values, and the other realtors — and I know how to put it all together to help you negotiate the best deal possible.
- I follow-up & keep you informed! From home inspections to subject removals, conveyancing to coordination, right up to the key handover — I am there for you tracking and helping with all the details to ensure a smooth transaction.
When it’s time to sell your home you want the most money you can get, which comes from the highest exposure to the most likely buyers.